- 1. These terms and conditions apply to all Fairy Tale Gourmet competitions (unless and to the extent that) the competition states otherwise.
- 2.The winner is responsible for ensuring that they are able to accept the prize as set out, in the Event that they are unable to do so then the promoter reserves the right to redraw the prize.
- 3.There is no cash or alternative to the prize stated and is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be
substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- 4.Winners may be required to submit valid identification before receiving their prize.
- 5. The decision of winner if final and binding to the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- 6. Competition rules published by the promoter, including social media or on the website form part of these rules.
- 7. The promoter reserves the right to at any time cancel or modify the competition, and reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond their control make this unavoidable.
- 8. All Prize winners will be notified they have won a prize within twenty eight (28) days of the closing date of the competition either via social media or email.
- 9. All prizes must be claimed within twenty one (21) days of notification of winning unless otherwise stated. We reserve thright to award unclaimed prizes to alternative winners or not award them at all and we shall have no liability in respect of the entry initially selected. Any prize which is returned undelivered will be used for another competition.
- 10. Where any prize is awarded via a prize draw, prizewinners will be chosen at random from all qualifying entries within twenty eight (28) days of the competition closing date.
- 11. We may change these general terms at any time. You should check our website regularly for changes, which will apply from the date they are uploaded.
- 12. By entering any competition you agree that you will be legally bound by these general terms and also any applicable specific