Terms & Conditions
You are automatically acknowledging and agreeing to the terms and conditions described below every time you either visit or make a purchase in this website.
Once payment has been received by us we will process your order in usually 2-3 days as we currently hand-make all accepted orders. We will then confirm that your order has been dispatched by sending you an email at the email address you provided.
We reserve the right to cancel your order if:
1) one or more items you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error.
2) we cannot produce the items you ordered for any reason.
3) If we cancel your order, we will notify you by e-mail and will refund any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
Fairy Tale Gourmet allows you to pay via debit/ credit cards using the secure check out provided by Big Cartel E-Commerce and PayPal online payment service. All the information will be provided in a secure page and will be kept strictly confidential and will not be stored by Fairy Tale Gourmet at any time.
The prices payable for products may vary without any notice. For Corporate and Wholesale, please send us an email to email@example.com
For delivery prices, details and lead time, please visit ‘Delivery’ page.
Once the products have been handled to the delivery service, we will not be liable for their loss or destruction. It is your responsibility to provide us with accurate delivery address details as we will not check or verify addresses.
We keep Proof of Postage of all orders for security reasons.
1) For UK Mainland orders, we offer as standard delivery Royal Mail First Class (1-2 days for delivery including up to £20 insurance for damaged / lost parcels).
2) For International orders we offer UPS and TNT courier services (1-2 days for delivery including up to £50 for damaged / lost parcels).
The importation or exportation of certain products to you may be prohibited by certain national laws. We make no representation and accept no liability in respect of the export or import of the items you purchase.
Under no circumstances Fairy Tale Gourmet can be held responsible for any delays of delivery which is beyond our reasonable control. Therefore, refunds cannot be given in the unlikely events of:
a) Failure of deliveries to arrive on time, or delivery not fulfilled by Royal Mail, courier or any other delivery service;
b) Lost items by Royal Mail, courier or any other delivery service;
c) Broken or damaged goods by Royal Mail, courier or any other delivery service;
In the unlikely event you have not received your parcel within 7 working days after dispatch, please carry out the following procedures:
1) In the event of non-delivery, Royal Mail (courier or any other delivery service) will leave a note if you are not there to receive the parcel. It is your responsibility to collect the parcel from Royal Mail. Check with your local sorting office whether you have received an ‘Undelivered card’;
2) That it has not been left outside your home;
3) Having carried out the above checks please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org stating your order reference, delivery address and contact details.
CANCELLATION, RETURN AND REFUND
Fairy Tale Gourmet can accept your cancellation immediately and provide refund only if your order has not been produced yet. You must contact us by email email@example.com within 24h after purchase. We will refund any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order.
Please note that by Law, we are not obliged to offer return or refund on perishable goods (such as food, plants or flowers) unless they are faulty and unsuitable for consumption. The same apply to ‘made -to-order’, bespoke and customised items.
We also cannot offer return or refund on items that are just unsuitable or unwanted once they have been produced. Broken items that remain edible cannot be returned as well.
If your items have arrived late or damaged and you wish to pursue compensation from the Delivery service, we can provide your Royal Mail Compensation Receipt. With this receipt you can claim your insurance back by filling a form in any Royal Mail branch. For courier services, you may contact them directly with a number we will provide to you.
Lucky's Corporation Ltd (trading as "Fairy Tale Gourmet") has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all the information provided on this website is accurate and complete but will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website.
If the products you received are not what you ordered, or are unsuitable for consumption, or the quantity is incorrect, or if you do not receive the products ordered, you must report to us immediately. If you notify a problem to us under this clause, our only obligation will be:
1) to produce and deliver substitute items if the ones you selected cannot be delivered for any reason
2) to refund to you the amount paid by you in whatever way we choose.
Please note Fairy Tale Gourmet shall not be liable:
a) for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expenses howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the products in question under clause above.
b) for any failure to deliver products you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to products delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation to, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
C) for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the quality of the products, even if Fairy Tale Gourmet has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
The materials and products in this website are provided "as is" and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Fairy Tale Gourmet disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
Fairy Tale Gourmet does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
Fairy Tale Gourmet does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
The content of this website is protected by copyright, trademarks, database right and other intellectual property rights. You may not reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or content on this website without written permission from a director of Fairy Tale Gourmet.
USE OF THIS WEBSITE
This website is meant to be used for personal Ecommerce and information. You may not use it for any of the following purposes:
• transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, or otherwise breaches any applicable laws, regulations or codes of practice
• disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material or otherwise breaching any laws
• interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the website or
• making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright or other intellectual property right without the proper permission
• placing any material on this website that belongs to anyone other than yourself without the prior written consent of the owner.
You grant Fairy Tale Gourmet and others authorised us the unrestricted right to use reproduce, distribute and translate and edit any material sent to us. You will be responsible for our losses and costs resulting from your breach of this clause.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected - including any provision in which we exclude our liability to you.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
If you have any questions, doubts or wish to ask us for additional information on the products, please contact our Customer Services using the our 'Contact' page or by sending an email to:
Lucky's Corporation Ltd. trading as 'Fairy Tale Gourmet'
Registerd in England No.: 07087027 VAT registration no.: 994 2413 00
All users agree that the access and use of this website are subject to the Terms and Conditions above and other applicable law. If you do not agree to our Terms & Conditions, please do not use this site.